Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Social Media is Life.. and blogging too

My little fingers cannot type fast enough today! I've been working on a project for work and I tell you it does make me feel cross eyed at times.

Tonight Mr. and I are going to take a look at places to call our home. We have been able to narrow them down and feel a townhouse would be best suited for us, for now.

Moving is always such a venture. Many despise doing so, I've done it so much its a yearly thing. However being married now I am ready to find a place we enjoy, just the Mr. and I to call home and decorate as we would like to.  Its truly coming so fast but we sold pretty much everything except our gracious wedding gifts and a few other items to make this transition so here's to townhouse looking!

His Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment